Who We are
Who We Are
Since 1979, WLT Software has established itself as a leading provider of advanced benefits administration and claims adjudication systems for Insurance Companies, Government Employee Plans, TPAs, Cost Containment Companies and Self-Administered Groups.
With the ever-changing landscape of the benefits administration industry, our Clients always need to be on the cutting edge of technology and nobody understands that better than WLT Software. Over the years, this has helped our Clients position themselves to not only win new business, but to retain it as well.
Mission & VisionWLT Mission
To provide the most comprehensive, automated, benefits administration solutions to meet our Clients’ growing needs today, tomorrow and into the future.WLT Vision
To be the clear choice for all benefit administration needs, large to small, in a rapidly evolving marketplace.WLT Service Goal
Through ongoing personal development of our staff and continuous improvement in our facility and systems, we will meet or exceed the highest expectations of our Clients.
We could not serve our Clients the way we do without an outstanding team of people who understand the needs of benefit administration and work hard to ensure that our Clients get the most out of their systems. Please take a minute to meet part of our team.
- SHELLEY VAN ETTEN - CO-PRESIDENT & CEO - Shelley Van Etten is the Co-president and Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for all aspects of the daily business operations. She joined WLT in 2002 and is a member of the founding family of WLT.
- CHARLES BROOKS - CO-PRESIDENT & CMO - Charles Brooks is the Co-president and Chief Marketing Officer and is responsible for business development, sales and marketing strategies, and new business procurement. He joined WLT in 1992 and is a member of the founding family of WLT.
- WILLIAM YOUNKER - SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT– William Younker is the Senior Vice President of System Development and Information Technology. He oversees the programming team, is our chief systems architect, and manages software development and information technology. William joined WLT in 1989.
- ERIC BRANCH - VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS– Eric Branch is the Vice President of Operations and is responsible for our operational processes, including client support, product development, and marketing strategy. He joined WLT in 2016.
- JEANNETTE GALLARDO - VICE PRESIDENT OF CLIENT SERVICES – Jeannette Gallardo is the Vice President of Client Services and Support. She is responsible for managing the Client Services team and directing customer care. Jeannette joined WLT in 1993.
- JULIE RITTER - PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – Julie Ritter is the Product Development Manager and is responsible for managing product development, including analysis of product business requirements, product documentation, and strategic partnerships for product development. She joined WLT in 1993.
- KATIE STEPRO - MANAGER OF IMPLEMENTATION & QUALITY ASSURANCE – Katie Stepro is the Manager of Implementation and Quality Assurance and is responsible for managing new client implementations and quality assurance software testing and implementation. She joined WLT in 1994.
- ED CLELAND - DIRECTOR OF SALES – Ed Cleland is the Director of Sales and is responsible for leading the sales team and overseeing the sales process. He is the newest member of the WLT management team, joining WLT in 2016.